Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Brigham City LDS Temple

As I continue to work on unfolding the stories of my family gone before me, I can't help but reflect upon those who settled right here in Brigham City, Willard and Mantua and how happy they must be at the progress of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the building of a Temple right here where they once attended school and farmed and taught the gospel to their young families. I'm sure my great-grandparents never imagined such a beautiful sight right here for their future generations to enjoy. How disappointed they will be if I don't get busy and do what needs to be done to move the work along. I have a testimony of temples and the Lord's work to seal families together as eternal families if we live worthy. I know that Satan is hard at work to destroy the family and all that is good. We must stand strong as we prepare our defense against him and his followers. I am grateful for such amazing pioneer heritage which came before me provided me with the Gospel in my life. I pray I can always live up to the name I've been given and never bring it shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment